Sunday, March 25, 2012

Buddies~ farm day

***In September 2011 6 families got together and started Buddies Home School. Each week we meet in each other's home and follow a simple rhythm: movement and music, craft/ baking, snack time, free play and story time. Each part of the session is led by a different family. We are sharing this week's session with you here...***

Dear Amanda has a farm E.I.E.I.O.
...and on that farm... ...she had some Buddies E.I.E.I.O.
...running here, running there ...a tractor here a tractor there





...the orchard here, the orchard there


...chickens here and chickens there



...daisy rings round apple trees


veggies in the polytunnel (that I let not one but 2 chickens into aarrgghh Laura! and then had to chase them back out again)


...friends picking flowers...



...moo moo here...



...neigh neigh there...


...dear old Buddies at the farm E.I.E.I.O.







Thank you for a wonderful visit Amanda :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment