Tuesday, May 25, 2010

best of friends

I haven't posted for a few days, we've been quite busy but not doing much worth blogging about. We took the kids to the city yesterday. They both needed to get their BCG vaccinations. It was fairly horrible, but necessary as TB is still pretty prevalent in Ireland. Also Andy feels quite strongly about it as his grandad died of TB. We took them to an indoor play area after as their reward and needless to say they had a ball and were asleep in seconds in the car on the way home.

We've been spending a lot of time on the beach too, it would be criminal not to with the weather as it is.

Rebe and Benny are so close it makes my heart swell. A lady we met on the beach actually commented on it today, which I thought was lovely. They are always together and are having very few arguments. They have some lovely games together, help each other, read stories together, make things, run, hide and play together.
A cat and a unicorn drawing together
2 kittens in my washing basket.
I'm so glad they are such good wee friends and I love them both so dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment