Friday, January 29, 2010

It's finally here!!

Benny's finally got another tooth, hehas the grand total of ...5!! Which is pretty rubbish for 19 months. I knew it was on it's way, but it broke the skin yesterday. Woohoo for Benny's new tooth!
Here are the few little things that I have been working on during quiet time. The card below is for my friends new baby. I really like it and think I might do more like this. It's just a little bit of fabric cut out, but I think it looks quite effective.

These are three Birthday crowns I have made for three little friends of ours. We are supposed to be going to their party tomorrow, but I don't think it's going to happen because the brakes on the car are dodgy again. I'm so sad we're going to miss it, loads of our friends will be there and it'd be so much fun to catch up.








Rebe is at school and I have Benny all to myself so I think we'll go and do a bit of baking or something equally messy!




No comments:

Post a Comment